- Standard items can be returned within 14 calendar days after receipt for any reason.
- Any claims, shortages or return requests should be reported within 7 days after receiving the product. Written notice is required either by FAX or e-mail. Prior approval is required on any returned merchandise. We may ask you to provide photos illustrating the damage or defect.
- Custom items, Parquet and Paver orders are not returnable except for defects.
- Additional prefinish option charge is not refundable.
- Return shipping cost will be deducted from your refund. If exchanging product - we may waive return shipping charge.
- Returned items must be securely packaged and arrive in original, unmodified condition to qualify for refund.
- Orders for standard items can be cancelled at any time.
- Custom, Paver and Parquet orders can't be cancelled.
- If cancelled order is already in transit - shipping charges both ways are not refunded.
- Production lead time starts only after customer approval of the design for custom products. Czar Floors will make every effort to deliver the product in the shortest time possible. All delivery dates are estimates. We recommend that you do not book installation until you receive your product.
IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE INSTALLER AND/OR HOMEOWNER TO INSPECT THE PRODUCTS PRIOR TO INSTALLATION.
If, BEFORE INSTALLATION, you discover any product that has obvious defects or not as specified, please contact us immediately to arrange for repairs or replacement products. USA Inlays accepts no responsibility for costs of products or labor when products with visible defects have been installed nonetheless.
Our products intended for regular Residential use. We should be notified in writing if our product will be used in Commercial application prior to purchase as it may require different specifications.
The warranty does not cover damage that occurs due to improper handling, installation or application.